Welcome to the Lisa McClowry ART shop! We hope you find something that speaks to you here. All the details are below, but you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions . Me or one of my assistants will be more than happy to help you.
* Payment is accepted via the PayPal site (which accepts all major credit cards even if you don’t have a PayPal account).
*Please note that you will be briefly taken out of this site while you pay for your order at PayPal. You will then be redirected back to this site after your payment has been made. You will also receive an order confirmation email from us.
* We are unable to accept money orders or checks at this time.
* We like to keep things simple, so we charge a flat rate of $6.95 for shipping no matter how much you order (so, fill up your cart!).
* All orders are carefully packaged and shipped once payment has been confirmed via PayPal. We typically ship once a week.
* All orders are shipped via USPS, First Class mail/Parcel Post unless it’s an original painting (we ship those via Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation).
* Please be sure your shipping address is correct as we are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. We are also not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the package has been returned to us for any reason (unless we mistakenly shipped it the incorrect address, of course).
* Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email letting you know your package has been shipped. All packages receive a tracking number via the postal service. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
At this time, we are unable to process international orders.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Although we cannot offer refunds, we’ll be happy to offer an exchange. Please email us within three days of receiving your order at email@example.com to discuss the details. Please note that we are not responsible for shipping fees on exchanged items. Also, we cannot accept returns on dated items, such as calendars + datebooks. Thank you!
Purchasing Original ART
When you buy an original painting at “Lisa McClowry Works of Art”, you are buying original contemporary art direct from Lisa McClowry’s art studio. We feel that buying artwork in this manner is beneficial to the artist and the collector. You can be sure that the entire purchase price of the artwork goes to the artist. Prices are also lower because the middle-man and the high gallery fees in the process are eliminated.
Original ART Shipping Info
Lisa McClowry paintings ship stretched or rolled. Stretched canvas have a profile 3/4″, 1.5″ or 1.75″ deep. Unstretched canvas is made of heavy duty 8 0z. acid free cotton. You can stretch it yourself or have any frame shop do it for you. All of our canvases are museum quality.
Contact information including name, telephone number, address, etc. which is provided by the user is used solely for the purpose of completing the order. This includes information pertaining to gift recipients. Financial information including credit card numbers, expiration dates and address info will be used solely for order purposes. Email addresses may be used to receive our newsletters for art specials and upcoming events. You may opt out at anytime.